Your site's design is the 3rd part of your site's and business's "Personality" (if you do not remember the first 2 parts, see DAY 5). Ideas for customizing Solo Build It!'s Site Designer templates, including total customization to build your own unique Site Design.

Moderators: A J from Somewhere Hot, Laura from Chautauqua

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1386316 by Silvia from Ixhuatán
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 pm
My central column is very narrow, can I remove my right column? if I can, How can I do it? if I can't, what can I do?
My content is OK, but I lost visitors and I think, part of it, is because of the look of my site. I'm reviewing my content and adding new one, but I think I need a better and prettier site
#1386323 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:19 pm
Hi Silvia, if you are using BB2, then you would need to go into Site Designer Gallery and pick out the 2 col. version of your current template, or a 2 col. template you want to move to. You should save your images beforehand so you can reset the design into the 2 col. template.

All my best,

Debs
#1386352 by Silvia from Ixhuatán
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:58 pm
If I choose the Custom responsive 2 col, what do I have to do?
Do I also Have in responsive design Sitewide Dots?
#1386358 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:07 pm
Yes the Responsive templates have the SW dots, use all the tools, etc. in BB2 just like all the other templates do.

Download your design images (unless you have them on your computer already)

Pick out the template you want to use instead in Site Designer Gallery

Select the style,

replace/add the design images, set fonts, etc. to what you want in Site Designer

Look it over carefully. If you are happy, save the style. It is now done.

You can go back and edit SD if you need to; but you can't revert to the prior template/design as it is now once you hit that Save button. You can "select" and play around, but the "save" is what makes it go live across your site.

If you would like one of the SiteSell Pro Designers to set your design up for you, for a fee, please contact me here: http://pros.sitesell.com/Forms/contact.html

All my best,

Debs,
SiteSell Pros Director
#1386456 by Silvia from Ixhuatán
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 pm
How is the prosses to convert all the site to responsive design?
Do I have to convert each article or I write a new one in responsive an all the other change?
#1386460 by Jacki from Macleod
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:55 pm
It converts it automatically as soon as you choose your new template.
#1386473 by Debs from SiteSell
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:43 pm
Yes, as soon as you SAVE your template, if you are using BB2. If you select but don't save, it won't go live.

However I do suggest you look at several pages on your desktop, tablet and smartphone (have friends and family help too) to make sure they appear as you expect.

There are times when you have to do a little tweak to your page, especially if you coded anything (Raw HTML Block) or used long strings of characters to divide sections, such as

================================================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All my best,

Debs