Your site's design is the 3rd part of your site's and business's "Personality" (if you do not remember the first 2 parts, see DAY 5). Ideas for customizing Solo Build It!'s Site Designer templates, including total customization to build your own unique Site Design.

Moderators: A J from Somewhere Hot, Laura from Chautauqua

#1395948 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 am

Morning, Craig,

As someone who was brought up in the 1960s in the home of the Beatles - and even appeared in a video of theirs (my only claim to fame) I just had to reply to this! :lol:

As Jacki says, definitely responsive design. I have two sites, one responsive, one Mobilize It. The responsive one is much easier to handle in terms of mobile-friendliness.

If ever you need more info about something, look for the little "Help" (- I need somebody...") button. It can be quite hard to spot, but it's always there...

help.jpg
help.jpg (6.45 KiB) Viewed 250 times

- and of course, as you did here, ask in the forums where we will always "Come Together" to "...Hold Your Hand"... because, well, you know...

"We Can Work It Out"... :lol::lol::lol:

I look forward to seeing your Beatles site develop!

Cath.
#1395972 by Craig from Steinhatchee
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm
Thank you Cath, I got a chuckle from your reply! Well crafted, just like the music of The Beatles... the best band there ever was! I look forward to seeing it develop myself, have a Long and Winding Road to go but with the Beatles as my subject, it should be a blast! I Don't Want To Spoil The Party so I won't go negative, All I've Got To Do is keep thinking I can, instead of You can't do that. There really is a Beatles song for everything, isn't there? You appeared in a Beatles Video? I'd like to learn more about that one! That's huge!

Thanks again!

Craig
#1395990 by Dee from Cape Cod
Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:41 pm
From Me To You, Cath and Craig:

Remembering all those Beatles song titles and working them into your posts ... Ooh, My Soul! How Do You Do It? I've Got a Feeling this Beatles banter is Something you've both done before. I totally Dig It!

Anyway ... I don't want to get up to Too Much Monkey Business by taking this thread any farther offtrack. Otherwise, It Won't Be Long until the mods remind me I Should Have Known Better. So ... I'll Be On My Way now.

Rest assured, I'll Be Back to check on this thread Every Now and Then.

The End!

Best Regards,

Dee

P.S. No Reply required. :lol: