What are you using for your forms and autoresponders? How are you using it? Some great ideas here! Questions? Tips?

Moderator: Harvey from Woodbridge

#1382978 by Morgen from White Pine
Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:54 pm
I want to share one of the best emails I ever received after placing an order online...

"Thank you for your purchase!

Morgen Marshall,

All was quiet today until the XXXXXXXXXX warehouse intercom crackled to life:

“Listen up, people! We’ve got a new order for Morgen Marshall from Tennessee…….”

….but no one could hear the rest of the announcement over the thunderous roar of applause. Champagne bottles were popped. Tears of joy were shed. “Don’t Stop Believing” rang from every speaker. Even Dean, our peak packer, smiled—and Dean never smiles.

Simply put, your order caused pandemonium and everyone is thrilled you’re now a customer. Thank you!

Once we clean up our celebration mess, we’ll be working to get your order packaged, shipped and on it’s way to you ASAP. We’ll follow up with with tracking information as soon as your package ships so you’ll know exactly when to expect delivery."

Even though there is a type (double "with") in the email, it's the best order confirmation I've ever seen. We should all be doing this, don't you think????

We all should be thanking our customers like this....

#1383112 by Mary from Mico
Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:43 am
Really fun Morgen! Quite a hoot. It "had me" for a few paragraphs. :lol:

Thank you for sharing.

#1394305 by David from Oxfordshire
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:45 pm
We have a somewhat similar advert on British TV, for a brand of cheese if memory serves.