What are you using for your forms and autoresponders? How are you using it? Some great ideas here! Questions? Tips?

Moderator: Harvey from Woodbridge

#1384524 by Jacki from Macleod
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:49 pm
Jackie from Yorkshire wrote:I thought the autoresponder had 26 parts
It does. Originally it was less. I send my customers to a page on my site because it's easier to build a nice page with BB2. In Form Build It, you may need some html to put things in the right place. Ask your visitors which they prefer.
#1384528 by Jackie from Yorkshire
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 pm
Thank you Jacki, I was confused, Debs said 7 parts?

Is that something else?

#1384637 by Jacki from Macleod
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:10 pm
Debs from SiteSell wrote:Now I know :oops:
No worries! I use it quite a bit, so I knew it was more :D
#1390328 by Jackie from Yorkshire
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 pm
I wanted to say thanks for the advice, I eventually got my little ecourse up and it really wasnt that difficult in the end,

Probably useful I had used SBI before the BB2 change over as it is still on the old system isnt it but not insurmountable.

It would be lovely if the blocks were like the current BB2 system but something is better than nothing.

Now onto the paid course...

Thanks for all your help..... I just wanted to let people know, as a follow up, really you just have to get in and get your hands dirty and find out directly how to do it...

And when you do... its not that bad...... :D

#1393681 by Jackie from Yorkshire
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:36 pm
Good morning, now I have managed to do this process, how can I add a link to my workbook?

You get the course, I show you there is a workbook, you click the link then go to the pdf and download it....

I know I have to put it somewhere in sbi but I can remember the exact thing to do....

Could someone enlighten me please

Thanks so much :D
#1393732 by Jackie from Yorkshire
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:10 am
Silly me, I realise it is still in my special file manager from when it was going to be a link from somewhere else:

[Domain Private]

How may I just link it from my autoresponder course.

Will it still show as page anyone can download if they know what the page is? even if not show on sitemap?

Thanks so much

#1393755 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi Jackie, put this in one of your autoresponder emails:

Code: Select all<a href="[Domain Private]/support-files/3-steps-to-turn-what-you-know-into-income.pdf">Download Here</a>

No one else can access it unless your readers give the link out to them. You may want to periodically edit the file name then edit the A/R email it is offered in.

All my best,

#1393780 by Jackie from Yorkshire
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:49 pm
Thanks so much Debs

I appreciate your swift rep👌