What are you using for your forms and autoresponders? How are you using it? Some great ideas here! Questions? Tips?

Moderator: Harvey from Woodbridge

#1393932 by Michael from New Limerick
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am trying to find a way to merge a form built it page with a content 2 page. My site is geared towards the serious soccer player who wants to play professionally. I need to create a Tier 2 page that will allow players to upload their information and a video to a page that will belong to them. My hope is that I will draw agents/coaches/scouts to these pages to look for prospects.

Thank you for your time.

Best wishes,
#1394026 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:22 pm
Hi Teesta. You don't need a form for that. You just need a C2 invitation. There's no way any visitor to your site can upload a video to your site. They can provide a URL, which you can then turn into a link. Or, if there's embed code available (YouTube, for example), you could add a video player to the page. But only you can do that.
#1394075 by Michael from New Limerick
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:20 am
Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for your reply. Is there a limit to how much information I can collect in the Content 2 page? I anticipate having several fields that will need to be filled. I am in communication with VideoNous to use one of their buttons for purposes of allowing others to upload videos. I understand that I will need to be the one to actually place the video on the site.

I hope your day is going well.

Best wishes,
#1394104 by Debs from SiteSell
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:34 pm
Look at a C2 invitation. You can collect as much as you are willing to give instruction for; however you cannot add fields; so your visitors would have to copy/paste your "list" and then answer each item on the list.

Alternately, you could use an FBI! form instead; but again, like the video, you would have to create the page yourself vs C2 creating it. Not necessarily bad if you want to be sure and get all the answers, and layout each page the way you want it.

#1394114 by Michael from New Limerick
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:44 pm
Hi Deb,

Thank you. I spoke briefly with Paul Birmingham. He was VERY useful. Thank you for connecting me to him for coaching.

My challenge will be to create a form that is simple enough that a young person will take the time to complete the fields, yet allow me some of the content 2 features.

We'll figure it out. :)

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Best wishes,