A wide-open SBI! Forum that discusses how to sell (vs. PREsell). Includes general discussions on copywriting (download and read "Make Your Words Sell!"), monetization, any problems (ex., ad-blockings), Conversion Rates, A/B split testing, and more!
NOTE: For discussions on specific TYPES of monetization, please see the forums immediately below.
IMPORTANT for SBI for WP users: Like all other forums, use whichever forum fits best with your business's question and contribute there. If you're wondering about a membership plugin, for example, discuss in the Membersip forum.

Moderator: Elly from professional-counselling.com

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1384028 by Jeanita from Cornersville
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:52 am
Tim, I like your page a lot. The colors draw me in as does your character. Your headlines describe exactly what the customer is looking into. They have their answers immediately. Showing by examples are always the best...and you did that so well by showing us the accordion boxes.

I do admire sites that have these. They look sleek and modern. I do agree that they are great for mobile users especially if there is a long page.

Your pros for using accordion boxes are excellent, and everyone will probably agree.

Grammatically, it looks great. I just saw one typo that you obviously overlooked (not to be nit-picky, though). In your jQuery drop down box, in the 2nd paragraph: "Uses instantly get a feeling of satisfaction..." You just need an 'r' in uses :wink:

I think it's a fine page. You sold me! I've bookmarked it. I will definitely be getting back to buying it.

Well done!
#1384047 by Elizabeth from Chatham, Kent UK
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:49 pm
Tim - I love the page and the app!

A typo

Uses instantly get a feeling of satisfaction knowing they can control the virtual reality.

I must have a better look at your app builder. I didn't think I'd have a use for one, but it looks like I might... off topic, so I'll chat with you via your website.

Bye for now

Liz
#1384078 by Timothy from Glen Hope
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:20 pm
Jeanita and Liz, thanks for the eagle eye typo spotting. Both caught the same typo. Thank you, I fixed it. I also added a new paragraph and 2 more 'Add To Cart' buttons. Then I animated all three buttons. Now when you hover your mouse over the buttons they change colors. I think it makes them more friendly.

---Sidebar---
Originally I made this page in BB2. I wanted to do that to make sure SBIers could plug and play the tool. Then recently I had a computer failure. I had to reconstruct my website from what is stored on SBI's servers. At that time I converted this page to UYOH. As well as prepping the page for https whenever that happens.
---------------

Tim
#1386136 by Cat from glutenfreehomemade.com
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:53 pm
Hi Cath,

After weeks of running behind on everything, I finally finished the Make Your "Products ROAR Challenge: How to Write a Product Review in 7 Easy Lessons"!

I'm a brand ambassador for Lewis N Clark travel products and have successfully written several reviews for them.

The most recent product I field tested did not have enough information to do a good review, the Lewis N Clark RFID Blocking Leather Wristlet.

After weeks of mulling over how to make it happen and struggling with how to apply what we learned in this challenge to that product, I decided I needed to do a "product review" of a concept that would fill visitor's needs and work my product into that review.

After chinking away at what turned out to be huge project, I finally published my product review.

I think I sold my "concept" well.

Cath, you don't need to take your precious time to do a review of my "product review".

However, I did want to share how I applied what I learned from this challenge to a unique situation and made it work; kind of like turning lemons into lemonade (no pun intended regarding my product).

How to Choose Personal Travel Security Anti-Theft Protection Gear
https://www.roadtripexplore.com/personal-travel-security.html

This product review is among the top 5 most visited pages on my website.

I used everything I learned from the Pinterest Challenge to promote this product review, which boosted traffic to my website back to a little higher than normal levels just following the HTTPS conversion.

Wow! What I learned from this challenge is invaluable! Because of it, I have become a much better writer.

You are an incredible teacher, Cath.

May I suggest you turn your lessons into a book or an Action Guide page, because it should not be collecting dust in the forums!

From the bottom of my heart . . . Thank you so much!
#1386166 by Mary from Mico
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:01 am
Awesome review Cat!

(I'm dawdling right now and read most of your review. I needed mind candy.)

We own five of those bags at the bottom. We bought the hidden kind in the video at the bottom. This was several years ago, but I'd sure have bought from your page. The videos are a huge help. The main thing was logo recognition.

Congratulations!

Mary
#1386371 by Cat from glutenfreehomemade.com
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:06 pm
Hi Mary,

I love that search tip; it will help me stay connected with my SBI! friends, make new ones, and I can use it to give business to my SBI! friends, as well.

Great idea!