Pour yourself an e-cappuccino and c'mon in. This is the spot for idle chat, gossip, rumors, and personal news. If it is personal, it belongs here, as long as it's done well and stays friendly. :-)

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1371517 by Marianne from Mclaren Flat
Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 am

What a great review, Sue.
It was a great read - all the way to the end.
I just loved reading the history and how you progressed through the different stages of building and working towards success with all of your 4 sites!
Really inspiring! Congratulations..
Also, I really like how you were able to weave in your thoughts about GRQ schemes.
Especially like this:

It steered me away from overcrowded, unsustainable topics such as 'make money online'.

SBI is so unique in that it really helps the ordinary person build a site around their passion and you explain that really nicely and would be great for someone who may have read one of the fake WA reviews - to see how SBI is really different.
Your review will really stand out way above what any of the WA reviews can offer, and if I wasn't already sold on SBI, it
would totally convince me that SBI is real people building real businesses.
Well done ,
Marianne
#1371524 by Martin from Big Flats
Fri May 19, 2017 2:45 pm
I just did another incognito search at Google for "solo build it reviews" today (I'm in the UK)

Momentum is still growing...

Page 1

[Domain Private]
[Domain Private]
[Domain Private]
sitesell.com (not an advert)

Page 2

case-studies.sitesell.com
sitesell.com/blog
[Domain Private]
family-getaways-melbourne.com
[Domain Private]
[Domain Private]

Page 3

[Domain Private]
[Domain Private]
hamradiosecrets.com

Martin
#1371534 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri May 19, 2017 4:03 pm
Martin from Big Flats wrote:
Rachel from Sneads wrote:I'm a little late to the party, but I've updated my SBI page (which I've had since early 2013):
[Domain Private]/sbi.html

Videos from SBI! Owners
(I watched most of these while researching SBI! myself. Be sure to scroll down to the 10th video and watch the one of the farmer with the chicken called "RESIGN from your Boring Job!" it's hilarious!)

Rachel,
Just thought I'd let you know - SBI have changed some pages over the years and the http://ilovesbi.sitesell.com page doesn't exist now, so the videos have gone (or been moved, but I haven't found them).

Martin

Hi Martin, here are some links for the videos:

https://www.facebook.com/SiteSell/video ... 394110193/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40qDsqx ... OWwF7moX2W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Upmc2u ... 6397CC48F3

Hope these help, I got them from the Content Team here at SiteSell.

All my best,

Debs
#1371552 by Susan from Ash Flat
Fri May 19, 2017 6:21 pm
Wow, thanks Marianne. I'm so happy that the length of it isn't taking away from the message. There was jus so much I wanted to say that this was my efforts at a condensed version :lol:

I really hope that legitimate SBI reviews by SBI'ers who actually are in a position to know the truth about this program start to rank highly and push out the fake WA ones. Fingers crossed :)

Thanks for reading all the way to the end!
#1371585 by Catherine from Ashmore
Sat May 20, 2017 2:13 am
I finally got my review up too-- [Domain Private]/sbi-review.html. It's great to hear that our superheroes are already making the first pages of Google search. I read some of them and understand why! :D

PS If you want to review the page, please go here: https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=222657
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Sat May 20, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split off Marylyn's review of Catherine's page and moved over to Aff. Univ. with the other reviews.
#1371591 by Marylyn from family-getaways-melbourne.com
Sat May 20, 2017 4:32 am
Hi Catherine,

I'll comment as I work my way down your page :-)

Just edited a bit in Red to make the paragraph and sentences more powerful. (as per Ken's suggestion in a recent review he did of my site)

I knew when I chose it, that teaching English had less potential for large earnings than other possible fields | But it was and is my passion. | The numbers showed it could eventually earn enough to help with our income...

Could you reword this a little clearer, without the brackets :D

(and now supplement our retirement, though I’m still working on that, as I don’t like ads and they have become much less profitable anyway. I’m planning more inexpensive worksheets and courses to supplement my main—free—content.)

Throughout the review, where you use this , and, turn that 1 sentence into two or sometimes even more for stronger effect :D

From here it is great :!:
SBI Review: Benefits

Add an anchor link here
*Did you guess the EnglishHints’ design template?
from your question at the top. Perhaps use a statement to link from such as - The answer is here!

Add a few commas here and there, perhaps eliminate a few of the brackets and turn those into sentences and to make a subject or a special point or a word stand out, use the bold feature to highlight and emphasize :D

Great review and I can see you went to a lot of trouble and time putting this together. Well done.

great-review .jpg
Well Done!
great-review .jpg (114.12 KiB) Viewed 165 times

Cheers,
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Wed May 24, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Split off to its own review thread, moved to Aff. Univ.
#1371616 by David from goldvu.com
Sat May 20, 2017 4:19 pm
I've just built my review, submitted it to Bing & fetched/rendered/indexed at Google etc:

http://www.goldvu.com/solo-build-it-review.html

Even though it's the longest page I've written, it's was best fun I had writing an article so far. After all this time, I think I found my voice :D just not sure how to apply that to my other pages.

I decided to vaccinate my page slightly differently to Ken's suggestion (mainly to avoid duplicate content).

Because I knew what the ultimate aim of the review was, I weaved the vaccination throughout the review and then at the end added an OMG - Major Update - I'm clairvoyant!!! :shock: who'd a thought? (some parts of that "update" still make me chuckle - you'll see what I mean if you read the review first).

Enjoy!! I'm interested in any feedback and suggested changes. Now I'm off to write a part 2 to support that review for the more matter-of-fact people out there.

All the best,
David
#1371641 by Mike from Mount Dora, Florida
Sat May 20, 2017 9:16 pm
Ken, I guess I don't know exactly how to reply to your lengthy post today (5/20/17) but all I wanted to say is that I wrote a review and made it live a couple of days ago and now it is in third place on the first page of Google for the search term "solo built it review".

This surprises me, and I hope it's a good thing. I'd appreciate somebody looking my review over and make sure it's kosher.

Regards, Mike
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split off WA v SBI Thread as it was off topic to that thread; edited subject to reflect review request; moved to the Aff. Univ. forum for reviews of SBI! review
#1371651 by Jacki from Macleod
Sun May 21, 2017 12:38 am
Please put share buttons and/or a great pic on your review - and share, share, share :wink: