Pour yourself an e-cappuccino and c'mon in. This is the spot for idle chat, gossip, rumors, and personal news. If it is personal, it belongs here, as long as it's done well and stays friendly. :-)

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#1380911 by Mary from Mico
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:25 pm
Hi Ken.

Here's a late but encouraging idea: It may be good that reviews are not too fast so as to be more organic.

'Just an idea.

Mary
#1380913 by Jeanita from Cornersville
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:29 pm
I know, Mary. Like slow and steady wins the race, right? Exactly what I was thinking too.
#1381543 by ken-admin
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 pm
Just a reminder...

SBIsland🌴 is the goal of our 6-month plan.

I've been very open about this being a critical time in SBI!'s history. Much like the physical home of Anguilla that I love so much, it's a time to rebuild.

The upside potential of SBI! becoming a strong, independent oasis for good people with BAM, uncaring of all the noise and nasty scamminess, just getting stronger and stronger as the years go by, is an achievable and Net-impacting goal.

Some will worry. Don't. Act instead. Get that review done, please (see my sig below).

A few will leave and that's a disappointment. I do hope they remember how they got where they got, and still write a review.

Parts of the plan are coming together. With your support, we CAN get there together. To paraphrase an old saying...

Winning is the best reply of all. :-)

All the best,
Ken
#1381544 by Jeanita from Cornersville
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:09 pm
Yes! Absolutely agree, Ken.

It's just so exciting to contemplate this.

Hope you and the family are making headway for your home as well.

Cheers,
#1381597 by Margeurite from Camden
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:17 am
Joining SBI! is one of the best life decisions I have ever made.

I haven't been here in the forums or working on my website for some time. Life lured me in a different direction for the last little while.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea of SBIsland. I know I have to (want to) write a review. It is getting very near the top of my to-do list.

Thanks for the cheat sheet Ken, I'll be putting it to good use.
#1383029 by Leena from cat-breeds-info.com
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:09 pm
ken-admin wrote:
Some will worry. Don't. Act instead. Get that review done, please (see my sig below).

Ok, I will have to find time for that review... I have only a few more illustrations to do for my third children's book about Egyptology. Then I can breathe again. I think I'll link to the interview of yours truly on SBI blog.

Leena :)
#1383117 by Mary from Mico
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:24 am
Hi Leena,

I think I'll link to the interview of yours truly on SBI blog.

That will really add credibility to your "authority". Good idea.

Mary
#1383123 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 am
I agree with Mary, Leena - that was one of the most interesting and original success stories. I loved it. Definitely linking to it in a review would be brill!

Cath.
#1384426 by Mike from Denver
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:05 pm
After some time away (more kids, new jobs, an moved) I'm back -- I'm a software developer for the last 15+ years and never could find anything that could do what SBI! could do for all of us in one package (at an incredible price)

Just getting caught up and had no idea this whole WA strategy would be possible -- more than happy to help Ken!
#1384427 by Kevin from Alpharetta
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 pm
Hi Mike.

Welcome back!

I am encouraged by your words. I see friends who've done "something else" and am so glad I have SBI, yet it's also a huge boost to see your words as from one who is more "techy".

I look forward to seeing what you'll do.

It may be quiet a bit here. SBI has just made a way to convert all our sites to https. I'm dawdling here between reports and household chores, but wanted to make a quick note for you. If you build a new site here, it will already be https. Yea!

Thank you for posting.

Mary
#1384429 by Claude from hamradiosecrets.com
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:15 pm
Welcome back, Mike!

SBI! has been improving considerably while you were away.

The last improvement has just been activated: HTTPS at no extra cost ... again :D

Wishing you the best of success in your new venture.

Claude