Pour yourself an e-cappuccino and c'mon in. This is the spot for idle chat, gossip, rumors, and personal news. If it is personal, it belongs here, as long as it's done well and stays friendly. :-)

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#856943 by Julie from Adona
Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 am
Yes, you guessed it... a down-pointing thumb. :-)

Yeah, I know...me too...bad mommy...bad mommy... :oops:

Julie
#857452 by Nisha from creative-baby-shower-ideas.com
Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:35 pm
ken-admin wrote:
Yes, you guessed it... a down-pointing thumb. :-)

Oh Ken!! That made me laugh! Love the sense of humor. Julie, I think that is a great rule for me to adopt for my boys. I have a 1st grader and a preschooler this year so I think it will come in handy this year.

We used to use the term "constructive criticism" when I was a dancer in high school. I was used to being criticized because it helped me to become better (to see my weaknesses). As I get older my viewpoint on criticism has changed. No matter how "constructive"....criticism is criticism. Constructive criticism is at least done with a persons best interest at heart. The other form of criticism (personal attacks) reveal a good amount about the person doing the critical talking.

I am grateful for sbi and to you Ken for changing people's lives for the better. No amount of "destructive criticism" could change what you've done for thousands of people across the globe. Anyone who has had the privilege to meet Ken in person would agree with me that you are an extraordinary person doing extraordinary things with sbi. :wink:

Nisha