This is the place to start. A welcoming message from Ken Evoy (creator of Solo Build It!), including a few pearls, words of wisdom to solopreneurs, and other Ken Notes. (There are also some MUST READ Guidelines. Please read before making your first post. Following them is important for smooth-running, friendly forums.)
IMPORTANT for Solo Build It! for WP users: There is a special set of forums below, just for you ("SBI! FOR WP (DAY 6)"). Use those for their specific topics. Otherwise, the entire forums are for you, too. There's no special forums for WPers since we're all solopreneurs and the topics apply to everyone, regardless of sitebuilder being used (BB2, HTML editor or WordPress).

Moderator: ken-admin

Read Only
#1189716 by Laura from Chautauqua
Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Forum Guidelines #1 reads...

1) "Friendly and helpful" is the rule of the day. Take the time to write well and communicate clearly. Remember that it's easy to offend by accident when writing.

Choose what and how much you want to contribute. When you have finished, please read your post one last time. Does it say what you wanted? If it's critical, is the criticism fair? Is the tone what you truly want? Are there typos or bad grammar?

You have 30 minutes to edit or delete a post. After that, your posts are like diamonds and we all know that diamonds are forever. :-) You own your post, so be proud of it before you move on to do something else.

To reiterate: Please check/edit your posts carefully before clicking the "Submit" button. After that, you have 30 minutes to edit your post.

Made a typo? Click the report icon Imageon your post and tell me about it. I'll be along in a jiffy to fix it for you.

Note: No edits to a post will be made that change the meaning of the post in any way.

Please do not report typos of other people's posts. Only your own. :D

I hope that helps,
Last edited by Debs Seeber from Palm Coast on Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from BB2 to Guidelines.