Need help with your site? Showing it off? Want someone's opinion about the design, layout, social side, or a specific page? Need a fresh eye? THIS is the place! And remember... pay it forward. C'mon back and help someone who asks for the same. Help and be helped. We recommend that you ask for a full site review once you have 10 pages (including a couple Tier 3s).

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1392216 by Carol M from Missouri
Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:15 pm
Hi Jacki,

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your input.

Painting Artist is a very awkward phrase to me. I'll see what I can do to smooth it out.
I have been wondering if I should have just gone with artist or painting with all the other thousands of pages and just depend on my T2 pages to draw the visitors in?

But I'll see what I can do to smooth it out.
Thanks again,
Carol
#1392223 by Jacki from Macleod
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 pm
Carol M from Missouri wrote:I have been wondering if I should have just gone with artist or painting with all the other thousands of pages
I would stick with it for now, but use as many other keywords as you can in the pages. You probably won't win the highly competitive ones, but you will start to see some traction for the long tail keywords. They are where the money is, over time.
#1392429 by Anthony from Gatewood
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:33 pm
Hi Carol May,

First, I love your pictures, I think you are a very talented artist. And, you have so much great material, knowledge and experience to create a fabulous site :D .

I like your look and feel, and the voice that you establish in your first few paragraphs, but I didn't get your VPP from anywhere on the page. Perhaps this should be in the first few sentences? That way, you could explain up front how your visitor can benefit from your site. You certainly have the "been there done that" voice, so maybe use that to lead them gently toward your monetisation pages in the Art Store?

Just a thought, but do you need a "Home" button on the NavBar? It took me a while to figure out that I could get there by clicking on the site name.

Good luck and best wishes,

Anthony
#1392504 by Carol M from Missouri
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:34 pm
Hi Anthony,

Thanks for checking out my site.

It is a work in process. I have been working and reworking many of my pages. I guess I need to work more on my VPP like you suggest.

I don't know about the home button? The way the template had it was on the website name. I left it because I thought the site designers were more up to date than me. I guess I need to rethink it. I'm not up on all the techie stuff. Maybe it would be a good question for the forums.

I am in the process of getting affiliates and reworking pages. I think maybe I will resubmit for another review in two or three months. It all takes time, as you know.

I think your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Did you take them yourself? I wish you and yours the best of everything. :)

Carol