There is no limit to the external functionality that you can plug into your solopreneurial site, whether you use BlockBuilder or your own HTML Editor. Use Solo Build It!'s Infin It! module to hook outside applications into your SBI! site. What are you trying to do? Have a "how to" question? Need help getting things integrated that don't need Infin It!? Post here!
#1381046 by S from Giddarbaha
Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 am
Hello all,

Sorry again as I don't know where to put this query.

I just want to know how to make the submission or ratings given to the website public on my website.

After doing all the required I am not able to make the feedback given public on my website.

Please some help

Thank you

Jayashree
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split off other thread as it was off topic. Moved here from Integrating etc.
#1381623 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:24 pm
Hi Jayashree,

Do you mean Content 2.0 ratings or Facebook Commenting? If neither, can you show me an example (at another site perhaps) of what you are trying to do?

Debs

P.S. I split your post off a thread on adding visitor counts as it was off topic to that thread and moved your post here for now.
#1382770 by S from Giddarbaha
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:38 pm
Hi all,

I have a Facebook page for my website. But when I type in google in does not appear on the google search. Visitors can view only through Facebook. And also the likes on my website shows different number and facebook page shows different number.
How can I make it appear on google search?

How is this possible? How can I correct it?

Thank you

Jayashree
#1382858 by Mike from hashtag-content-marketing.com
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:06 pm
Hi Jayashree!

There doesn't seem to be a specific setting that controls whether a Facebook Page can appear in search results or not. However, do go to your Page, click on Settings, and check the following:

1. Page Visibility - your Page must be "Published" for others to see it.
2. Country Restrictions - check that you aren't restricting your Page in any way
3. Age Restrictions - check that your Page is visible to "Anyone (13+)" assuming that's appropriate

As for your website widget, check that you're using a Page Like widget that's directly connected to your official Facebook Page. There are many widgets such as Share or Recommend which have different functions and therefore different results.
#1382859 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:19 pm
Hi Jayashree

The Facebook widget you're using on your site which is this one...
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 18.10.59.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 18.10.59.png (11.04 KiB) Viewed 129 times

does not count how many people follow your FB page. It counts how many people who have been to your website have clicked that "Like" button. So that's why the numbers are different on your site and on your FB page.

In my experience, FB pages tend to rank in Google if they're quite well developed, ie have a good number of followers and good reach and engagement. It can take a long time to build up. I wanted to take a look at your FB page to see whether your numbers and engagement etc are rank-able but I can't find a link on your website - if you'd like one of us to take a look, could you give us a link here please?

I'd also suggest putting a link to your FB page prominently on your website. That way, your site visitors can go across to your FB page and help grow your follower numbers and engagement. Finally, think about adding FB commenting to some of your website pages - again, that grows your FB engagement.

Hope that helps.

Cath.