There is no limit to the external functionality that you can plug into your solopreneurial site, whether you use BlockBuilder or your own HTML Editor. Use Solo Build It!'s Infin It! module to hook outside applications into your SBI! site. What are you trying to do? Have a "how to" question? Need help getting things integrated that don't need Infin It!? Post here!
#1388734 by Jason from Perth
Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:26 pm
Hi,

I was able to use QuickUpLoadIt to place my Leadpages within SBI but I would like to have this page replace my homepage.

How do I go about this process?

For example I uploaded "homepage.html" as the page I would now like to be my default homepage.
#1388754 by George from freewebsitehelpdesk.com
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:03 am
For example I uploaded "homepage.html" as the page I would now like to be my default homepage.

I don't have access to SBI now (long story: SiteSell folks apparently hate me so much they won't even allow me to purchase their product :cry: ) ... but most web servers first check for the existence of a file named index.html to display as the homepage.

So while waiting for someone in the know to respond, try renaming the file to index.html and re-upload, and let's see if it works.

-- MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL --
#1388755 by Jason from Perth
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:56 am
I renamed the page to "index.html"

But now running into the problem where the file will not be replaced because there's no "<META> keywords" so it won't let me upload and replace the index file

Problem is that in leadpages I went and added the Title, Description and Keyword(s) so not sure what the problem is at this point.
#1388769 by Jason from Perth
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:01 pm
Hi Will,

Yes I followed the directions within the article from SBI but running into problem for quick upload it is saying won't allow the upload bc missing the "meta keywords" but I filled in these keywords directly within leadpages and either way I should still have the ability to upload a page regardless of meta data, titles, descriptions or keywords in my opinion.

So I will have to contact support I guess about this issue.
#1388772 by Will from Los Ojos
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:21 pm
Can you post the code you uploaded into this thread,using the code box? So we can see it?
Will
#1388774 by Jason from Perth
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:32 pm
There wasn't any code.

Leadpages gave me an HTML file that I can upload to a server.

I'm not a tech guy but if there's code within the HTML I can upload that Leadpages file for you to take a look at
#1388789 by George from freewebsitehelpdesk.com
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:37 am
There wasn't any code.

Leadpages gave me an HTML file that I can upload to a server.

Will is asking for the code in the HTML file that Leadpages gave you.

Kindly open the ORIGINAL LeadPages file in your text editor (Notepad, TextEdit, etc) and paste the content here.
#1388806 by Jason from Perth
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:35 am
Hey,

Yes, I didn't realize you meant a code editor thing or whatever it's called.

I was able to add a line of code for meta keywords and it resolved the issue.

Thanks for your assistance and taking the time to follow this thread. I'm all set now.