There is no limit to the external functionality that you can plug into your solopreneurial site, whether you use BlockBuilder or your own HTML Editor. Use Solo Build It!'s Infin It! module to hook outside applications into your SBI! site. What are you trying to do? Have a "how to" question? Need help getting things integrated that don't need Infin It!? Post here!
#1391970 by Saima from Queenstown
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:15 am
Hello everyone,

Can someone who is familiar with Leadpages help me with this issue - I designed a Welcome gate leadpage and want to publish it to my website. The Welcome gate is shown to people who visit the site for the first time instead of the regular homepage. It is specifically designed for capturing email addresses. Once the person has opted in,
they are taken to the regular homepage the next time they visit the site.
(In Leadpages, there is a Wordpress plugin for doing this but no help or support for non-wordpress sites like ours).
How do I publish this particular type of leadpage on my site? I'm quite a non-techie and don't understand code and all but I'm good at following directions! If anyone can help me out, I'll be grateful!
Thanks so much,
Saima
#1392004 by Saima from Queenstown
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:18 pm
Hi Jacki,

This is the code I got -

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://indian-ambrosia.leadpages.net/template/load-147444346639c5-107e28fdcc39c5-dCiq9lOebqcuPYejC2PyCxtByOacraus.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

Thanks,
Saima
#1392013 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:24 pm
I don't know how LeadPages works; but what I see is a rather simple plain HTML page source code. To use it, try this:

Paste the code into Notepad or other plain text editor ... do NOT use a rich text editor like Word, Wordpad or similar.

Save file as "all files" and not as "txt" file ... give it a file name, and add on the dot html (.html) so you have something like page.html as the name.

Use Quick Upload It! in SBI! to upload to your site.

If you have any issues, please post back here.

Thanks.

Debs
#1392023 by Saima from Queenstown
Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 pm
Okay, I did as you directed, Debs. I uploaded the file through Quick Upload It but when I went back to Special File Manager to view the file, I can't see it anywhere! All that's there are my pdf files, no Html file. What should I do next?

Thanks,
Saima
#1392036 by Saima from Queenstown
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 pm
Yes, Jacki, it's there! Now what do I have to do to make it a welcome gate? When people come to the site, this is the page they should be seeing so that they can sign up if they wanted to. But at the same time I don't want to get rid of my regular homepage because the way things are set up (or should be set up) is that once someone opt in, they are shown the regular homepage.

Thanks,
Saima
#1392130 by Saima from Queenstown
Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:52 pm
Hi Debs,
It is very disappointing but Leadpages is not helping at all. There’s nothing except for the file I’ve uploaded to Page Manager. I have written to Leadpages again and I’m waiting for their response. Will get back here as soon as they respond.
Saima
#1392241 by Saima from Queenstown
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:58 am
Please just hang in with me for one day more, Debs. This link above is not going to work for some time because I have some payment issues to sort out with Leadpages. I paid on the wrong account by mistake and now I want to switch accounts. In the meantime this link will probably cease to work. Talk about complications! Will post the new link ASAP.
Thanks,
Saima