There is no limit to the external functionality that you can plug into your solopreneurial site, whether you use BlockBuilder or your own HTML Editor. Use Solo Build It!'s Infin It! module to hook outside applications into your SBI! site. What are you trying to do? Have a "how to" question? Need help getting things integrated that don't need Infin It!? Post here!
#1393420 by Lee from Bouse
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:46 pm
I'm building a website for a club. I wonder if there are examples of club websites to be found. One thing in particular is a calendar. I have seen calendars on other websites - maybe built with WP - that have calendars that look much like the one on my Mac. Is there somewhere written html that will display a calendar? I can imagine that I could do it off-line, turn it into a .pdf, and upload it but that seems like a lot of trouble.
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Sitebuilder Tools to here.
#1393426 by Mary from Mico
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm
Hi Lee,

There's a very successful massage site here that posted here that also uses an appointment calendar.

I'm looking for it in the forum and hope to post the link to her story here.

Perhaps Michelle? Perhaps Seattle?

#1393435 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 pm
You can usually integrate a 3rd party app that offers the type of calendar you want if they offer a code snippet to your calendar. You just put the code snippet into a Raw HTML Block in BB2 within the page where you want it to appear.

However, you have to find the calendar app first. That is what I believe Jacki meant when she said "Google It!" and Mary when she said she would try to find the one she was thinking of.

I hope this helps clarify ;)

All my best,

#1393437 by Mary from Mico
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:15 pm
Thank you Debs. Exactly. Thank you so much for the tech lingo.

I found her site. It's Melissa from [Domain Private] and here is her online booking page:

[Domain Private]

Then I found the article just now. Melissa has a wonderful story about her site that uses a "scheduler" here:

So maybe this is not the same as the "calendar" you would like to have. It would be so nice to have a calendar that interacted with other things. Perhaps Melissa would know something, especially by now a year and a half later.

#1393477 by Lee from Bouse
Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:05 pm
Google it is! Sorry I didn't think of it myself.