This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from InformedContractors.com

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1376874 by Jamesina from Surrey
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:14 pm
Hi Everyone

The name`s Gem! Stopped by to say hello! It`s been a couple of years since I was listening and tipping in these forums. Change of circumstances has brought me back to SBI with a different mindset and a different set of interests. SBI made it work for me before and will again provided I follow the action guide.

I have in mind what my site concept will likely be but still looking at other options by using Brainstormer`s indispensable tools. I will be visiting the Forums a lot knowing how valuable my fellow SBI`rs help can be. I in turn hope to "pay it forward" so here goes.......
#1376904 by Elly from professional-counselling.com
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:54 am
Hi Gem,

Welcome back. :)

Wishing you all the best for the success of your new venture.

Elly
#1376908 by Christophe from Belgium
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:16 am
Welcome back Gem!

I think I still have a guest post of you on my web site :D
#1377096 by Jamesina from Surrey
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:33 pm
Thank you all!
Yes Christophe I remember your site. Nice to see you are still building a strong web presence. I am on the verge of choosing my best site concept. I think I am going to go with Herb Garden. I am much older now and need something relaxing that I will enjoy. It`s kinda distantly related to my first site on high blood pressure info which was doing well until I botched it up. That first site gravitated around nutrition as a alternative approach to bringing blood pressure down. This new site concept does too as most of the best keywords are about indoor kitchen herb gardens. I am excited about this one but now need to keep focused on doing it right.

Debs, Hello! Glad to be back! Yes I do see that the Action Guide has changed a lot. It`s even better. Great!
#1377107 by Christophe from Belgium
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 pm
Well I'm curious to see how your new site will turn out. Nutrition has become quite a big thing over the last few years for me too and so I'm kind of interested about info about herbs and spices.

Good luck! :-)
#1377141 by Jamesina from Surrey
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:58 pm
Thanks Christophe

Nutrition will get a mention as kitchen gardens have a high search volume, but don`t want to go off topic. The site, if I choose this concept will be about herb gardens. How to grow them, what types, where to grow them etc,.etc.Thanks for your feedback and encouragement!
#1377176 by Christophe from Belgium
Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:16 pm
That's nice. Sometime in the future I want to own a house, one of the reasons being to be able to have a garden to grow my own fruit, herbs and legumes :-)

And this is definitely an "evergreen" topic :lol: