This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from InformedContractors.com

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1376353 by Joe from in the woods
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:19 pm
Hello everyone,

My name is Joe - I was a former site build owner (built a few different sites). Those sites are no longer around due to some decisions I made to take a step back from web businesses for a bit due to my career and other life matters.

After some long thought, I decided to jump back in and figured this would be the best place to start. I am a CPA by trade. The sites I used to run centered around divorce for men, Florida travel and stained glass. I enjoyed building each of them very much. I also had some affiliate wordpress sites that didn't gain much traction due to improper marketing efforts on my part. I see these links are still in my signature so we'll be updating that as none of them work!!

In the interim I was able to obtain my CPA, get married for a second time, begin our adventures as amateur ghost hunters, learn how to make beer, obtain a black belt in a form of ninjutsu and work to blend a family together. It has been a wild ride to say the least.

As my life has gotten to a point that I am ready to jump back in and get back to work. I've just gotten started on the action guide again so we'll see where we go from here.

I look forward to seeing some new names and of course some old names. I wasn't super active in the forums prior but will certainly work to be more active this go around.

Joe
#1376355 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:29 pm
Hi Joe, welcome back!

There have been quite a few changes in the Action Guide so do reread and follow it ;)

Amateur ghost hunters? That sounds really interesting!

To fix your signature, just hover over your name way upper right of the forums, and choose Profile from the dropdown.

If you want to reactivate one of your old sites, you can contact Support to see if they can help you do that.
http://support.sitesell.com/contact-support.html

I'm looking forward to see how your site gets on!

All my best,

Debs
#1376359 by Joe from in the woods
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:40 pm
Debs, Thank you! I didn't realize I could reactivate. Not a bad idea and I will fix my signature now.

Joe
#1376367 by Yuki from East End
Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:13 pm

Welcome back to SBI!, Joe!

I'm sure you'll find that a lot has changed since the last time you were here. 😄

In the interim I was able to obtain my CPA, get married for a second time, begin our adventures as amateur ghost hunters, learn how to make beer, obtain a black belt in a form of ninjutsu and work to blend a family together. It has been a wild ride to say the least.

Wow -- wild ride indeed! Based on your hobbies, I'm super interested to see what route you're going to take your online business.

Let us know if you need any help!
#1377134 by Kathy from Mintaro
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 am
Hi Joe
You certainly have an interesting life. Looking forward to seeing your sites.

Hi Yuki
I remember some years ago that you developed a site to help sell your family home. Does that site still exist? I was telling somebody about it and how good it was.

Cheers
Kathy
#1386334 by Nigel from Bukit Mandai
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:51 am
Welcome back Joe!

Woah, ghost hunting? That's both thrilling and scary!

May 2017 onwards be even better and better for you! =D