This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1394156 by Boon Liat from Ayer Rajah
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:43 am
I am from the Little Red Dot in the East. Near retirement and looking to generate an online income to supplement my retirement fund. Moving on to the next phase of life, love to share my working/ life experience so that we can thrive for a richer work-life balance as well as caring for the environment for future generations. Been with Wealthy Affiliate for sometimes. Looking for a different business model and joined Solo Build It for WP to grow a real online business. Following the ACTION GUIDE to determine a viable and profitable perfect niche moving forward.

Best regards
BL Lim
#1394165 by Debs from SiteSell
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 pm
Hi BL Lim, Welcome to SBI! for WP and the forums. It's great to have you with us.

I give bits of advice here and there, but these 3 things I feel are very important.

1. Read, really read the Action Guide, then follow it! It will be the foundation of your success with SBI! and our processes.

2. If/when you get stuck, need feedback/advice, or just encouragement, please come to these forums. There are a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people who want to help you succeed.

3. Enjoy the journey ... building your own online business can be fun and rewarding.

All my best,

#1394176 by Boon Liat from Ayer Rajah
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:07 pm
Hi Debs,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Now on to Day 2. Soul-searching what will be a profitable niche. Wrote a long list of ideas pointing in every direction. I think the toughest part is narrowing down on 3 best possible choices. Slow and steady will win the race. Hence has to build a rock-solid foundation before moving on.

BL Lim