This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from InformedContractors.com

#1396147 by Santiago from Río Negro
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 am
Hi everyone! Greetings from Uruguay!
For those who don't know what is that, is a small country between Brazil and Argentina, in South America, mostly known to the world for our soccer players!!

I have been trying to make money from the internet for 8 years now I believe, unfortunately, my results have been very very poor.

I still don't know why I joined, I only know that I want to build a business, and a couple of nice reviews, added to the fact that the price tag was very tempting, brought me here.

So far I'm going to the Action Plan "by the book", and I'm liking it a lot.

I really hope to finally find success through the lessons learned in this training, and through the support of the forum.

Thanks for reading this, sorry for the typos, and warm regards!!

Santiago
#1396148 by Mary from Fort Totten
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:40 am
Welcome Santiago!

It looks like you're on a great path. The Action Guide takes time, yet it will save you huge amounts of time.

'Looking forward to seeing the business you build.

Mary
#1396153 by Darby from vinodiversity.com
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:25 am
Welcome Santiago. Uruguay is known to me as the country in love with the wine variety Tannat! Deep red wines ideal with beef - also a specialty of your region.
#1396177 by Santiago from Río Negro
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm
Darby from vinodiversity.com wrote:Welcome Santiago. Uruguay is known to me as the country in love with the wine variety Tannat! Deep red wines ideal with beef - also a specialty of your region.

You are absolutely right! The wine industry has taken a huge leap in the past 20 years in Uruguay (fortunately, since is a great job creator.

It is an awesome feeling for my country to be known for other things apart from soccer!!

In fact, since I'm starting the idea-generating process, I think I'm going to write "wines from Uruguay" on the list :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!
#1396178 by Santiago from Río Negro
Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:59 pm
Mary from Fort Totten wrote:Welcome Santiago!

It looks like you're on a great path. The Action Guide takes time, yet it will save you huge amounts of time.

'Looking forward to seeing the business you build.

Mary

Thanks for the welcome Mary!
Nice website you are running there!! I gave it a look, and since I have two kids, the elder being 6 years old, I have bookmarked your site since I really liked it for him!

Warm regards!