Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:56 am
Last week I was diagnosed me with Stage 4 Lung Cancer that has now spread to the bones and liver. We are going to go for another scan today to see if it has spread to my brain (I hope not, that would really make it hard for me to type I imagine).
I have to say that it has been a real emotional roller coaster ride as it is non-curable and all they doctors say is that they can do is make the final trip more comfortable and try to increase the quality of life).... yeah, not really the news I was looking for.
For my own mental sanity, I have joined a Cancer Forum so that I can share some of my medical trials & tribulations with others Cancer Survivors & Caregivers to help me navigate this difficult time.
Anyways, I will try and make the best of everything as I always have, but I am at a SBI dilemma that hopefully some of you can help me with?
My questions are: what do I do about my SBI followers & website readers, I don't know whether I should let my readers in on what is happening?
1) I will eventually have no choice but to transfer the site to Linda, so they will know and she can continue running it forward. PS: Drugs can help with physical pain, but hugs & emotional support are AMAZING for the soul...thank God that Linda is here, she is my rock and angel from heaven... xxx
2) Now about the website, do I keep it a secret till the end, or do I mention it now and try to do a smooth transition so Linda can benefit from some of the auto-pilot continual income that I have built?
3) I imagine some of you may all ready know, but being sick like this entails lots of medical/travel expenses etc... I have lost lots of time from my site in the last few months due to being ill.
4) In my message to my reader's, do I mention it that if they want to make a donation to help with some of the medical costs it would surely relieve some of the financial burden...?
5) Do I do some sort of webpage/C2 Content page to keep my readers updated to my LC journey? Or do I just make 1 mention of it in my About Us page?
Hmmmm, life is always full of questions... lol
Anyway's, it's 4 am and I couldn't sleep, so I am just hoping some of you with experience can let me know some of the Pros & Cons of how to deal with this?
PPS: Life is a really cool journey, and like a roller coaster ride, "what goes down, will eventually rise again"...
Thanks of taking the time to read my long post.