This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1385962 by Susan from Ash Flat
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:09 pm
So sorry for what you're going through Ian, you're in my prayers. I hope the new clinic gives you and Linda the help that you need and brings some peace and comfort to you both. Life is a road on which we can never see what's coming next, praying for a continuously better view the when you round the next bend.
#1385966 by Ian from I'm not sure :)
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:14 pm
Hi Cath, thanks for the reply.

It’s true that it’s an emotional roller coaster ride, and like you said you have to go through the good and the bad together and sometimes crying just lets most of it out.

Also being able to share your innermost thoughts helps relieve the pain, and I’m glad that I have people in SBI that are willing to take the time to read and reply with kind words and words of wisdom to help Linda and I through this journey.

Hopefully they’ll be better days to come.

#1385967 by Ian from I'm not sure :)
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:15 pm
Hi Susan, it’s true what you say, we never know what life Road will bring us and what’s around the next bend.

Thanks again for the kind words, and hoping that the new clinical provider some sense of calm and peace

#1385971 by Mary from Mico
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:45 pm
Hi Ian,

I'm joining my prayers with and for you, too. My sister died of cancer and its treatment and did not have long from the real diagnosis in June to her death in early August. Those last ten days to two weeks we were with her constantly, taking shifts between my sisters and I.

You will be so grateful for every prayer and every effort to be ready spiritually.

Cancer is a long-timer.

Eternity is "an eternity".

Sending prayers,

#1385978 by Ian from I'm not sure :)
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:14 pm
Mary, So sorry to hear about your sister, and how quick it took her... :(

I now realize that cancer brings a whole lot of issues for everyone involved. The issues can be physical and emotional and I don’t know which are more painful.

You can go from one day being at peace with everything, and than unknowingly being thrust into a very dark place where.

Thanks again for replying to my message, I appreciate it.

#1388896 by Ian from I'm not sure :)
Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:55 pm
Hi Guys & Guys, "life & stage 4 lung cancer " is moving along keeping us busy. Just more chemo and tests, and nothing really substantial.

Maybe some one can help me?

I wondering WHO (In SBI Professionals) would be the best person to speak to for about an hour about "how & what" needs transferring sitewise from ME to Linda.

Thanks, IAN...
#1388928 by Debs from SiteSell
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:40 pm
Hi Ian,

It's good to see you posting. I look forward to your updates and continue to hope with you.

I can answer your questions about transfers, I think :)

Your site can be transferred via the My Account section of Site Central.

You will need to transfer the domain also, that is a separate thing. Look at the SBI! is ready for you email for the login info and link to it.

Next look at your monetization. Can you add Linda to each one, or will some require her to open her own account with them (and thereby having to replace all your affiliate links with her affiliate links)?

What other site related logins do you have? Can you simply add Linda, or will she have to open accounts with them too?

Alternately, you can leave it in your name and she can continue to work on the sites as they are.

If you want to talk to a Pro about this in more detail, please contact me here:

All my best,

#1389085 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:32 am
Hi Ian,

I echo what Debs and Clare have said - I look forward to your posts, and I'm sending hugs and love to you, Linda and your family this holiday season.

#1393722 by William from Weston
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:31 am
Hi mate,
Hopefully I can offer you a glimmer of hope. My partner has got cancer also and she has been going through treatment for the past 8 weeks, the usual chemo and radiotherapy.
A visiting friend, upon hearing of my partners story, told us of a lady they met while travelling around Australia.
Apparently this poor woman had been diagnosed with advanced cancer and had no real treatment options and was given less than a month to live.
She sought out a powder treatment which I will give you the contact details for shortly. (I have no involvement with this company at all btw)
We were told by our friend that this lady returned to the doctor's some time later after using this treatment and was told that she was somehow completely free of any cancer and that it must have been a miracle.
'No miracle', she said and explained what she had been taking. Doctor basically said that was rubbish and it was just a coincidence.
Fast forward say 6 months and the story continues that this same doctor who, basically said her self treatment was quackery, rang her and asked what the name of the powder was she used.
His wife had just been diagnosed with cancer.
The only details I have is that this is called MANNATECH advanced ambrose (powder form) 1300361878
I hope this message finds you.
Best regards