This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1379770 by Daniel Jansen from Escombe
Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 pm
I write about the Supernatural, the Occult and the Unexplained. I have a passion for reading and writing and my dream is to bring the people of the world together with the power of reading.
I believe that through reading you can gain knowledge and insight the fastest, get rid of ignorance and understand others better.
#1393114 by Wilson from Caliente
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi, Steve of the Supernatural Kind. I don't know where Nelslpruit is, but welcome. I am also a writer. In fact, my writings sent me in the direction of the world of enlightenment. Talk about supernatural, occult and the unexplained, I tell the story of how a Superman comic book changed my life in 3rd grade.

So your story sounds like it is exciting, too. See, everybody has a story. The one you tell of how you found SBI and what you expect will go a long way to helpling bolster you success run. So glad to hear from you and go for it.

I love writing. The supernatural and the unexplained help me explain what my purpose and mission is in life. So that is our common connection here.

You have a go at it with flash and flair like the artist you are. Things will work out just fine, I'm sure. And here at SBI, the unexplained gets explained as you ask for it. So don't hesitate to ask. These forums are here just for that.

Love peace joy and happiness and all that good stuff to you and you and your venture.