This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1385423 by David from Kinmundy
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:22 am
After much time spent with my head in a place that offered no view whatsoever, I have gathered my collective will to apply leverage and effort to break free to discover a refreshing and brighter horizon.

It actually took me a long time to consider retrying SBI. as I feel pretty dumb for crashing and burning on my previous attempts. So I guess a little humble confession might be needed.

What it boils down to is I tried to start a site several times, but never fully embrace the AG. Always thinking I could do things out of order. My problem is my subject is my personal business of almost 40 years.

After failing to be able do a proper site blueprint I forged ahead. I did not really understand the term niche. I was trying to take what I now understand was an entire industry and trying to find A way to have a sensible keyword list that turned into blueprint.

I had tremendous keywords with terrific potential. But now know were way to broad and huge. I
feel like I was a blind man (pun intended )trying to describe an elephant ( as my back ground is window treatments).

So here I am again. I'm ready to commit to Ag step by step and stay on whatever day until it is done right.

I am glad to see others may have found their way here as well.

Good for us !!!!

I think things will be better this time. Hope to share and ask questions. If I can stuff that ego somewhere.

#1385445 by Debs from SiteSell
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:18 pm
Hi David, welcome back to SBI! and these forums.

It's always great to see former users come back. You bring wisdom and insights from your "travels" as well as a renewed vigor to really follow the Action Guide.

Always great news!

Welcome ...

All my best,

#1385473 by Dee from Cape Cod
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:29 pm
Hi David -

Welcome back!!!

Truly, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We've all had our "deer-in-the-headlights" moments with things like keyword research and blueprint-building. :shock::wink: So please, don't hesitate to come to the forums whenever you have a question, don't fully understand something, or just need a little encouragement or moral support.

I wish you lots of fun and prosperity this time around. Enjoy the journey!

Best Regards,

#1385481 by David from Kinmundy
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm
Thanks Jacki and Dee

Feeling Good about starting with a real head start as far as my thinking goes.
AT least I have a much better understanding of the basics and know what not to do this time. I guess that really is progress.

Will take you up on the asking part. I intend to come to forums often

Thanks again