This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1388825 by Cecilia from USA
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:12 pm
Nobody needs to sell me on SBI because I know it works and I love it!

But I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life by cancelling my [Domain Private] site some years ago because "I didn't have time for it".... even though it had some solid traffic and plenty of newsletter subscribers... why, oh why?

Then I tried again, did not even get to decide on a domain name, and all of a sudden cancelled yet again... can't even remember why...

So now I am on my third try and I'd better give myself the benefit of the doubt, be patient and persistent. The topic this time is very different but I am trying to take advantage of an opportunity I have and make an e-business out of it.

Wish me luck! It's great to be here!

Thank you,

P.S. I feel extremely anxious... I hope this works out... thank you all in advance for your help in these wonderful Forums!
#1388838 by Scott from
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:45 am

Cecilia from [NO DOMAIN YET]-[Bogota] wrote:P.S. I feel extremely anxious... I hope this works out... thank you all in advance for your help in these wonderful Forums!

No hoping... instead... it will work out :wink:

Just ask Nimble doggy... she had to push me (and still does). This is my third time around but here to stay for good :)

Go for it!!

Nimble & Scott.
#1388866 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:42 pm
Hi Cecilia, welcome back to SBI! and to these forums. It's great to have you back with us.

Jeff cautioned you on the AG, so you are good there. We've all welcomed you. So I only have 2 things to say ...

Use these forums, we are here to help you if you need help, encouragement, etc. Let us help you, and ...

Enjoy the journey, take your time, it's worth it!

All my best,

#1388885 by Dee from Cape Cod
Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:28 pm
Hi Cecelia -

A big ol' Welcome Back :!: from me, too. :)

As Scott said, there's no hoping about it. You can make it work! "Third time's the charm", as the saying goes. :wink:

I wish you lots of fun and prosperity with your new online business. See ya around the forums ...

Best Regards,