This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1389645 by Robert from North Fort Myers
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:01 am
I was first introduced to SBI about 5 or 6 years ago and did a little exploring but that was about it. I was getting ready to retire from a long career and looking for new avenues of interest and income. An affiliate marketing conference was my first introduction to the on-line business world and I really thought I was on to something. Life, teaching and a consulting business kept me occupied and my interest in pursuing the on-line business world just didn’t go anywhere.

Well, 6 years later and I want to scale back the teaching and consulting and start doing something that will both free time and increase income - not to mention being more fun. I’ve just completed my first straight-through watching of Day 1-5 and getting ready to start the process over for real this time. Have a few ideas to brainstorm and research based on my career, hobbies and interests so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

I’ve participated in a number of other unrelated forums and they’ve always been the most valuable source of information imaginable and from everything I read here, this will be the same. Looking forward to it.

#1389675 by Dee from Cape Cod
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:10 pm
Hi Bob -

A big "Welcome!" from me, too! :)

We do have a great community of SBIers here, always at the ready to help and be helped. So, as you move forward with the AG process, don't hesitate to come to the forums if you get stuck, have a question, or just need a bit of encouragement little moral support.

Be sure to come to the forums and let us know about your successes, too. We thoroughly enjoy celebrating each other's achievements!

I wish you lots fun and success with your new online business. You're embarking on a great adventure. Enjoy the journey!

Best Regards,

#1389745 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:13 pm
Hi Robert,

Welcome back to SBI! and the forums. It's great to have you with us.

Be sure to really follow the Action Guide; it's changed a lot in 6 years.

Enjoy the journey of building your own online business.

All my best,

#1393108 by Wilson from Caliente
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:05 pm
Go get 'em, Bob. This is my second time as well. You appear to be motivated to make a fabulous run at your desires. I look forward to hearing more about your exploits and triumphs. Peace love happiness and joy and all that good stuff to you and yours.