This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1391476 by Bethany from Brant Lake
Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:21 pm
Hello All! Hope everyones having a great day. My names Beth, I'm 25. Looking to build a niche website to support my passion in nutrition and skin health. Selling an e-book and also linking to lots of supplements and products. Excited to get started! Good luck to everyone!
#1391500 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:00 pm
Hi Bethany! It's great to have you with us.

I give a couple simple pieces of advice to those starting out.

1. Follow the Action Guide, this is the foundation of your business and is VERY important.

2. Don't rush, take your time.

3. Use these forums; lots of helpful, knowledgeable people here ready to help you. We want to see you succeed too. Take advantage ;)

4. Enjoy the journey, it really is amazing!

All my best,

#1391515 by Dee from Cape Cod
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:42 pm
Hi Beth -

Your neighbor to the south here, with a big ol' "Welcome to the SBI family and to the forums!" :D

Debs has given you great advice. The only thing I'd add is: resist the temptation to skip over or hurry through any step in the Action Guide. Something that might seem like no big deal now, could end up making a world of difference to your business a year or two down the road. (Ask me how I know. :roll: )

If you have questions or you need a little encouragement, don't hesitate to come to the forums. We have a really friendly, knowledgeable and supportive group of SBIers here who are happy to help whenever possible.

Be sure to come to the forums to share your successes, too. Celebrating each others' accomplishments is part of the fun! :D

I wish you good times and great success with your new online business. Enjoy the adventure!

Best Regards,