This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1391552 by Richard from Rio Grande City
Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:53 am
Hello all,

I have just started with the solo build it for wp. I have a new psychology website that will be used for affiliate marketing and connects with my other coaching website. I joined to have a structured approach to building traffic and creating an email list. My site is

Best wishes to all!

#1391555 by Paul from Somewhere, out there...
Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 am
Hello Richard and welcome.

I couldnt resist jumping in. My family are long from Old Buckenham and Attleborough and I have spent much time there. I just love Norwich as a city.

You are in great hands here. As a WP for SBI user the rules are the same as for a full system user. Follow the Action Guide! You will also find great value amalgamating SBI! for WP with Yoast,. In fact Mike Alton wrote a terrific article about working with the two here; ... ation.html

Hope this is useful and enjoy the ride

#1391565 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:45 am
Hi Richard, welcome to the forums! It's great to have you with us.

Yes, Yoast is one of the few recommended WP plugins in the SBI! for WP Action Guide. Definitely a must have!

Following the Action Guide is essential. It really works. Also, these forums are a great resource too, whether you need help, motivation, or want feedback. Do take advantage of them when you can. Lots of very helpful and knowledgeable people here just ready to help :)

Enjoy the journey!

All my best,

#1391572 by Suzie from Southview
Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:41 pm
Well I had to jump in and say hello considering my site is Explore Norfolk UK!! Welcome and you'll certainly get a structured approach to building traffic IF you read the Action Guide without jumping about. Start at the beginning and work through it methodically - it's worth it :)