This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1392656 by William Rakozy from Edina
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 pm
Greetings from Minneapolis! This is a great time of year to read, ponder, cogitate and build a web business. Glad I recently found SBI while reading an online-course about dog walking! My interests are all things canine, but I don’t have a specific product to focus upon. Maybe that’s better, as I’m open to new and different approaches to attracting business from a group that’s “going to the dogs”! :lol:
#1392674 by Scott from
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Dogs are sooo popular nowadays... and rightfully so. Always happy to see us, never complaining, always there for us.

I have a little doggie Nimble (our Site Mascott). I'm a health nut. So... what better niche than healthy dog food. I mean really healthy gritts including treats and chews and all things related.

If you like to take photos... you've got the right Niche. Most importantly... there's so many popular topics and they're fun to write about!

Good luck...

Nimble (& Scott).

Come on goood dawg!...
nimble-usually-does-like-her-all-natural-dog-food-remedies.JPG (92.59 KiB) Viewed 116 times
#1392718 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:12 pm
Hi William, welcome to SBI! and the forums. It's great to have you with us.

I give bits of advice here and there, but these 3 things I feel are very important.

1. Read, really read the Action Guide, then follow it! It will be the foundation of your success with SBI! and our process.

2. If/when you get stuck, need feedback/advice, or just encouragement, please come to these forums. There are a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people who want to help you succeed.

3. Enjoy the journey ... building your own online business can be fun and rewarding.

All my best,