This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1392688 by Scott from Melbourne
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:23 am
Hi everyone, I'm Scott from Melbourne. I've dabbled in IM for quite a while, had a little success here and there, but I'm really still a beginner. So, I've signed on with SBI to help me on the journey. I'm working my way through the Action Guide and I'm pretty impressed so far with the content. I really like the sensible, structured way in which the training is laid out and the 'its a business, you need to work at it' message, which is a nice change from the usual IM 'it's easy, let's get rich quick!' bs other programs try to sell you. Cheers,
#1392694 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:20 am
Hi there, Scott, and welcome to SBI! and to the forums!

I'm so glad you're seeing the value of the Action Guide and the message that it takes work to build a business. It's without doubt worth it in the end. You'll find the advice here is to follow the AG carefully and come to the forums whenever you need advice, help, or encouragement. There are lots of helpful people on here who want to help you celebrate your success!

There are quite a few Aussies on here, too, so company for you in the hours when the rest of the world is asleep!

Enjoy your journey. I look forward to following your progress here in the forums.

#1392722 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:23 pm
Hi Scott, welcome to SBI! for WP and to these forums. It's great to have you with us.

Cath knows of what she speaks, do what she says and you will build a strong foundation!

Good luck, and best wishes,