This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1392838 by Ben from Crystal City
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:27 pm
Hi there,

I'm posting to introduce myself. I have just started with SBI, and I haven't chosen a niche, although I am interested in looking at musicianship, guitar playing, meditation, hypnosis, conflict resolution/communication. I'm hoping to find a fusion that appeals to me but which also has high demand. I am keeping an open mind about what kind of content, specifically, I will produce.

I don't feel excited, exactly, I feel calm and focused. It's like a very slow-burn excitement. I feel confident that I have the ability to make a continued investment over a long period of time. I am expecting to need a lot of patience, and repeatedly re-focusing in on what is important to me and what I am trying to achieve, and I think I have reached a point in my life where I can do that.

I came here on the recommendation of a blogger who I've read for years, Steve Pavlina. I've always respected him and I've made some big life changes off the back of some of his articles, so if it's good enough for him, I'm certainly ready to give it a try.

#1393075 by Debs from SiteSell
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:08 am
Hi Ben,

Welcome to SBI! and the forums. It's great to have you with us.

I give bits of advice here and there, but these 3 things I feel are very important.

1. Read, really read the Action Guide, then follow it! It will be the foundation of your success with SBI! and our processes.

2. If/when you get stuck, need feedback/advice, or just encouragement, please come to these forums. There are a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people who want to help you succeed.

3. Enjoy the journey ... building your own online business can be fun and rewarding.

All my best,