This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1392993 by Robert from Landis
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 am
Hello Peoples,

First post just to say hi. I'm eager to get on with my plans and goals for my internet business. I have a few ideas that i think i might be able to make a go of. Starting from the very bottom with zero business and the action guide to work through :D
#1393011 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:13 pm
Hi Robert, and welcome to SBI! and to the forums from another UK person - although I now live mostly in Italy (and the rest of the time in Scotland), I went to university at Durham and Newcastle was my go-to shopping place - love it! :D

There's an SBI! London group which meets once a quarter which you might find helpful. They have a thread on the forums, here, and a Facebook group to arrange dates etc. - the next one is in April.

Getting stuck into the Action Guide is definitely the best place to start, and using the forums to ask for help or advice if you get stuck is the next most important thing.

Good luck with your journey - you'll enjoy it!

#1393111 by Wilson from Caliente
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 pm
Well, hello, Robert. I sense your exuberance and anxiousness to get on with your venture. So have a go at it. I am a second time around comebacker. All I can say is I read the Action Guide and follow the lead of Ken and his following mentors. That's the advice I give to you. There's a lot of material here and loads of advice, so have it and may your goals and dream be manifested according to your desires and dreams.

Peace love happiness and joy and all that good stuff to you and yours.