This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1393619 by William from Weston
Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:45 am
Hi guys just a quick drop in to touch base with my first forum post.
First came across SBI when reading my email from International Living Magazine which I subscribe to. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your outlook, (no pun intended), I get bombarded every day with emails from them spruiking some kind of related offer.

On this particular occasion it was an email promoting an ebook course, something I have been intersted in for some time. However, on further reseach the common thread among many was that particular course did not represent great value for money, and definitely could not produce what it offered.

Getting to my point, it was during this research I happened acroos a forum discussion regarding the merits of some of these online courses with the common thread being quite strong support of SBI.
So here I am, good luck to you all, I wish you all the success in your endeavors whatever they may be. And remember, you deserve to win.
#1393630 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:48 am
Good morning, Will, and a warm welcome to SBI! and to the forums. It's good to have you here - I'm glad you happened upon us! It's definitely a great place to be. :D

You'll find there are quite a few Aussie SBIers around, and you'll also find here in the forums loads of people who are experienced and willing to give advice, support, help and to celebrate your wins with you when the time comes!

So, jump in there, follow the Action Guide (to the letter!) and you'll find the forum threads you read have it absolutely right.

Hope to see you around the forums and to watch your online business grow!

Kind regards