This is the place to introduce yourself. Solo Build It! owners ("SBIers") cover the globe. Let us know a bit about your special corner of the world, about you and your solopreneur plans.

Moderators: Maria from Agness, Diane Marie from

#1393676 by Mike from Fishkill
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:51 am
Hello SBIers. I just joined up... for the third time. I paid for two year long memberships two separate times about 5 years ago and never got past the brainstorming part...

Here I am again, a little older and a little more serious about accomplishing something real. I'm living on the road, writing content for other clients, and getting down to finally writing some of my own.

I look forward to many interactions. I know you will all help me, and I hope to someday be helpful to others on here as well.

#1393678 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:45 am
Good morning, Mike, and welcome back to SBI! and to the forums.

It's not your first time, so you'll know the well worn advice about following the Action Guide to the letter, and you'll find it's changed quite a bit since you last saw it. In particular, it has more emphasis now on assessing monetisation potential before choosing your niche.

And of course, you'll know to come into the forums whenever you need advice, guidance and to share your progress.

I'd also recommend booking in for Terri David's webinars - if you've struggled to get past the brainstorming side previously, they may help you get over that hump. There are free recordings of previous sessions here, but I'd sign up for the live ones - it's like having your own coach, one to one, for free!

There's one on March 13th (choosing a niche) and another on 27th (keywords) - you'll find details and sign-up information at this link.

Enjoy your journey!

#1393998 by Mike from Fishkill
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:28 am
Thanks Cath and Deb.

Cath, I will definitely check out the webinar. It was Brainstorming that got me both times... ;)