... SOME fabulous-sounding product or resource that could be of use to your online business? Here's the place to share something new that's NOT yet in the HQs yet. ...UPCOMING conferences and get-togethers being held near you? Mentorship threads? (ex., WAHM, 20 something, 50+ and more)?
... BUSINESS for sale? This is the place to buy/sell businesses! :-)
SBI! builds businesses with real value (EQUITY) - there have been sales with valuations in 6 figures here! Please read the Buy/Sell Guidelines in the FAQ first (requires use of the official template).
... If you "heard about it" and it fits one of the above, post it right here!
... NOTE: Please post challenges in the most appropriate forum for your challenge topic. Thanks very much.

Moderator: Antoinette from Bedford

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1376900 by Richard from Warren, Ohio
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:49 am
Can someone please give me Step by Step instructions on how to sell my website on here (what important transaction information that needs to be done to make the site officially the buyers)?

Rich
#1376901 by Christophe from Belgium
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:44 am
Hi Richard,

You might have a look at empireflippers.com. This is a marketplace for buying/selling websites and they have quite good information. (Never used them but listened to quite a few of their podcasts).
#1376903 by Paul from Mollymook Beach, NSW
Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:51 am
Richard from Warren, Ohio wrote:Can someone please give me Step by Step instructions on how to sell my website on here (what important transaction information that needs to be done to make the site officially the buyers)?

Hi Rich
As well as Christophe's suggestion, if you are selling in these forums, here are the instructions; https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=159631 As far as the transfer of ownership is concerned I do believe you need this info; https://secure.sitesell.com/prot-bin/sb ... rdomain.pl. It can also be found where you login to your account at the top of Site Central.
Hope this helps
Paul
#1376956 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:29 pm
Work with Support to change your site and domain over to the new owners when you are ready. You can check with them now so you know what to do then. You will need to transfer domain and site (SBI! account).

I sold my site a few months back, I used Escrow.com to make sure everything went smoothly (managing site and funds transfers). I recommend them to help protect buyers and sellers.

You can use the FAQs in this forum on how to list your site for sale here too.

Debs