Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:58 am
Last weeks goal accomplishments:
1. I finally made the decision to narrow the DIY'S to just party DIY'S and maybe use a tag line "Fun Party Ideas" under the name wwwtheDIYeffect.com. (fun party ideas 10552 285 37025)
2. I wrote a new site map that represents the new narrowed party site (http://www.thediyeffect.com/site-map.html). (I eliminated some categories from the site map that are still on the home page (gardening. home improvement before and after pictures, etc).
The "Favorite Homemade Recipes" page will change to "party food recipes" 2598 414 6275
The costume pages will change to:
costume party ideas 1154 207 5575
costume sewing 3377 206 16393
diy party decorations 1116 10 111600
fun party games 6461 721 8961
Goal this coming week:
1. Decide on tag line to go under the name theDIYeffect.com. Maybe "Fun Party Ideas". Open to ideas.
2. Get DIY logo picture back at the top of the page if possible?
3. Get rid of all the pages that don't apply to the new narrowed niche. (I am having a hard time letting go of these pages because of traffic loss and because many of the pages are big subjects in my life, such as the before and after pages of home remodels).
Before removing all these pages, I would greatly appreciate any input. Please tell me if I'm on the right track, and if you have any input on a good tag line. Thank you.