Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:43 am
I am not sure where to put this post, moderator please move it, if it is not appropriate here.
Last year we set some goals for our We Love Crete business - I am now ready to share the results.
It took so long because the news isn't good. It feels a bit embarrassing. It feels frustrating.
But what is the use of setting goals without measuring them and sharing them for accountability?
So here were 'We Love Crete' goals for 2017:
Just in case you cannot see the graphic, it says:
• 2000 unique visitors per day (avg)
• 52 new awesome pages
• 4-6 hours per week
• 20K likes on FB
• 40% increase in income
Here are the results:
• Average unique visitors over 2017 = 796
• Completed 52 new pages of 1000+ words each
• Many more than 4-6 hours per week BAM on the business
• 13K likes on FB
• 6-7% increase in income
In July, we did have consistent unique visitors over 2000 per day, but over the month this average fell and over the year it pans out to be 796. All traffic has increased over the year.
We are currently completing the strategies set out by a coach in a full site review completed in Oct 2016. Once all those ideas, strategies and tasks are complete, we will get another review and coaching.
Meanwhile in the 'outside SBI' world I have joined a Mastermind Group with the We Love Crete business as my main focus, it is great to have a forum in which to explore development of this business, be supported and work in collaboration.
Our tasks for the next quarter are:
• 13 new pages of 1000+ words each
• 20 Tier 2 pages edited to over 1000+ words (review for images, layout, linkages and monetisation)
• Draft 1 e-book to Kindle conversion readiness
• 5 connections per quarter flagged on our wall map
We will focus on our achievable tasks, at this stage.
Happy building all!