How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1365778 by Diane Marie from HardKnocks
Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Hi!

Do we have the capability to bookmark and subscribe to specific Tips & Techniques articles?

Thank you!!
Diane
#1365820 by Debs from barkinista.com
Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:12 pm
SiteSell doesn't offer this, however any online bookmark tool, such as in a browser, allows you to add any page as a bookmark. I've done bookmarking in the 3 major browsers for PCs (Chrome, FireFox, IE).

I also use Startpage to track and organize links I use everyday; I even section them by
category. This is an online tool, so I do updates to the cloud and they are available everywhere when I go to "my" start page. This is an app to add to your browser.

The Forums also have bookmarking but it is for threads here on the forums.

Hope this helps.

Debs
#1365827 by Diane Marie from HardKnocks
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 pm
Thank you Debs!

lol you know about me and my organization skills (or lack thereof) :lol: from past conversations.

Okay so... I have to create a folder in my bookmarks and then remember what I named that folder. Funny thing is, the next time I bookmark I can't remember the bookmark folder name and so eventually I end up with SBI, SiteSell, SiteBuildIt, etc. folders - all in the same humongous, humongous list of bookmarks that I have in each browser (which falls back to my amazing organization skills). :lol:

Bwah-hah-hah, this is *me* we're talking about lol...

Disclaimer: While the reference to my skills (or rather lack thereof) are 100% spot-on all the rest of my response is tongue in cheek. :wink: I was just looking for a way to have it all in one place without having to remember where that one place is lol.

Thank you again Debs! I hope you have a wonderful day!! :D
Diane
#1365874 by Debs from barkinista.com
Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:16 pm
Diane start with a test with Start.me ... It is awesome! I installed the plugin to Chrome, then created my account and did the setup. VERY easy, jus drag and drop boxes (each box is like a T2 ... I have Family, Affiliate Programs (only the ones I'm using), SBI! (for my sites) and SiteSell (work I do for SiteSell i.e. Pros, Forums, etc.). You really can have anything you like.

Once I had it setup; I took my URL from Start.me and made it my default in the other browsers I use. No more worrying about if all links/bookmarks are in which browser; it is cloud based and accessed from anywhere, even my cellphone!

It is free.

Debs
#1365886 by Diane Marie from HardKnocks
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:41 pm
Oh my gosh Debs, that is so cool! I am definitely going to do that.

With three browsers that have bookmarks in all of them, and then more on my phone, this will allow me to find everything.

Again thank you so much! :D

Have a great day!
Diane