How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

Solo Build It! Holiday Special - Save 33%
#1369359 by Scott from Clarence
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:42 am
Hi...

The Search Engine Headquarters has an article that suggests using the Search It! tool to find a top notch Blog to develop a relationship with and hopefully earn an inbound Link.

Anyway...

Here's the directions from the article...

"Find a quality blog in your niche and add a quality, relevant comment. Use Search It! (right-click and open a new window, not a new tab) to find a few blogs (keep a record of the rest to add comments later...
Outreach Opportunities > Google Blog Search With Comments"

There is no "Google Blog Search With Comments option in the Search it! tool.
:(

Thanks for your help... Scott & Nimble.
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Inbound Links to here.
#1369382 by Help Elf from SiteSell
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 pm
Hi Scott.

It's where it's supposed to be. I just didn't give you enough clues in Search It! to find it. It's in Outreach Opportunities (Forums/Blogs/Other).

I've made the change in the article.
#1369383 by Scott from Clarence
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 pm
Thanks... I figured it out before you posted. :wink:

I appreciate your reply... :)

Scott & Nimble.