How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1373858 by Cari from caricorbetowen.com
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 pm
Do you ever 'pic' pictures via SBI and save them only to find they aren't in your image library? Whats the solution? Sometimes they show up a few hours afterwards but not always.
#1373935 by Kim from SiteSell Support
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:18 pm
One thought, the description name you provide is no longer the file name at PicMonkey. The file name will be what you name the image before you upload it to PicMonkey via Pic It!.

So if the file name is "007.jpg" and the description name is "flowers", it will save it as 007.jpg in your Image Library and "flowers" will be the description you see when you mouse over the image.

I took a look in your Image Library and see photos in this file name formation...

IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1122.jpg

Could these be some of the images that you used with Pic It!?

If not, do you get an error message at PicMonkey or does it appear that the process completes successfully and it says the image has been added to your Image Library?

Kim
#1374427 by Cari from caricorbetowen.com
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 am
Thanks Kim - I usually do change the image name and it does say it's saved successfully. And I can usually find them a few hours later.