How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1386117 by David from Florida
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 pm
Hi, I am new here (back again actually) and I am planning to take the advice of the intro video to sit down and read days 1-5 of the Action Guide. But I am not finding it as a whole file to save and print anywhere. (I think there was that option years ago, now you seem to have to go to each day to get that days part of the guide) So my question is, is there a link to go and get the whole guide in one file so I can print and start reading?

Thanks
#1386120 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:40 pm
Hi David. No, there isn't one big file. Depending on your OS, you may have an option to print as a PDF. If so, click on the option in the address bar to convert to the Reader view (all the extraneous styling is removed). Then print as PDF. You'll end up with 10 stripped-down files.
#1386130 by David from Florida
Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:18 pm
Thank you, Jeff.