How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1392422 by George from Nellysford
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:54 pm
When I login to Solo Build It (sbiapps.sitesell.com) to access Action Guide on laptop, works great. There is a link when selecting to view a video for "mobile/tablet". When I login to Solo Build It on my iPad, it takes me directly to "BrainStorm It". I see by selecting the menu circles on top "The 10 day Big Picture" window opens offering to read or watch, however there is no link for "mobile/tablet", nor can I view when clicking "watch" as iPad doesn't support" Flash.

I feel like something so easy shouldn't be so complicated. I've searched all FAQs and Forums and found no related info. A bit frustrating again for something so basic, sorry :)

Can anyone please tell me how to access Action Guide video content on iPad?

Greatly appreciate your help
Thank you,

George
#1392589 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:22 pm
Hi George. Currently, there's no way to view it on an iPad, as it's all done in Flash, for the interactivity.
#1392702 by William from [NO DOMAIN YET]-[Edina]
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:01 pm
I’m brand new to SBI, so take this with a grain of salt. I went to the App Store and downloaded PHOTON which allows me to view Flash material. Why wouldn’t That work in this situation?
#1392703 by Brenda from my Kitchen
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:22 pm
I'm sure I am missing something here. If so, please forgive. But I have an iPad and view the Action Guide all the time.

I can access it via the Puffin browser or Firefox. Safari doesn't seem to like it, but I just get a spinning wheel on my screen. I don't even get to where the link is. I know my iPad is aging, so I'm not on IOS 10. That might make a difference.

So maybe try another browser? You can get them from the app store and the two I mentioned are free. Puffin seems to be able to do the most when it comes to Site Central tasks.

Brenda
#1392726 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:11 pm
The written AG is accessible on an iPad. But the videos aren't, because they're Flash, and Apple doesn't allow Flash on iOS devices. I'll have to try Puffin and put it through its paces.
#1392728 by Brenda from my Kitchen
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:21 pm
That's what I mean. Videos play and you can even build pages in Puffin. But I don't think it let's you slide blocks over. Maybe you can, but it's just tricky grabbing ahold of them so you can drag them.

Anyhoo, Puffin works. I just tried it again.

Brenda