Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:17 am
As illustrated so well by our newest featured fan, Cindy...
In addition, SBIers occasionally post great, original tips, anything from an unusual way to use Brainstormer to a new idea for monetizing. I'd like to stimulate the sharing of more of these with this thread.
Do you have a new tip or special piece of advice for SBIers who are still working their way through the Action Guide? What about for "veterans" with lots of traffic, but who aren't monetizing as well as they should?
Naturally, "new" means that it should not be an idea that is already in the AG or HQs (unless you put a unique twist to it). And, of course, it should be consistent with the basic "keep it real" philosophy of SBI! (ex, no "how I bought 1,000 links for $100 ).
What's your top tip? Write about it!...
- How you used your right column to increase e-book sales
- The special idea you used to sky-rocket your e-zine subscribers
- How you re-brainstormed to extend your niche
- Maybe you solved a problem that others likely face
- Any other tip that will help others along!
Post your tip in this thread, including the URL to your webpage that best illustrates the tip.
Subscribe to this thread and watch for great ideas!
What's in it for you?
"Paying it forward" should be enough. But let's make it "interesting," as a wagering buddy of mine likes to say...
1) We'll pick the best posts (exposure to nearly 120,000 fans!) and re-publish each one at SiteSell Facebook, including a screenshot of your home page, a link back to your home page AND a link to the page that shows your tip.
2) We're going to start a SiteSell Pinterest page and experiment with it. We'll publish a screenshot of your home page and a short summary of your tip with a link to the example page.
3) And finally, we'll be seeking out the "Best of the Best Tips" with a vote at Facebook. The highest number of likes, comments and shares wins 2 free years of SBI!.
Let's have a little fun AND help each other! What's your top tip?
All the best,
P.S. There is no specific "date" deadline. When we reach "Lucky 7" really excellent tips, we'll close the "official" part of the contest and head into the "best of the best" phase at SiteSell Facebook.