How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1339245 by Rachel from Sneads
Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 pm
Hi Markus,

Thanks for your post! For some reason I missed replying to it. Thanks for sharing these acronyms, specifically the ones for G+!

Here are some more acronyms to add to our ever-growing list!

TLDR - Too Long; Didn't Read (a TLDR from Ken = Summary of an ULP)
ULP - Uber Long Post
UM - Uber of Monetization (idea for a system that would connect traffic sellers and buyers)

#1339246 by Susan from sunny (read: hot) central Florida
Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:04 pm
Great list Rachel!
#1339253 by Rachel from Sneads
Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:41 pm
Thanks Susan! :)

#1339537 by Antoinette from Bedford
Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:52 am
Rachel, some time back this thread got moved from the wish forum (that I moderate) to this forum (with Maria as moderator). I cannot edit posts here, so Maria is your ever-so-helpful-friendly-mod now who can update your original post😄

All the best,
#1339587 by Rachel from Sneads
Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:38 pm
Obviously I missed that. LOL. Thanks for all you did for this thread, Antoinette!!

Maria, let me know if you have any questions about my previous post and updating the original post to add the new acronyms.

Thanks ladies!!!