How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1351885 by Richard from
Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:01 pm
Hello SBI'ers

What is that feature where I can take a break from my website for a while and return at a later date and pick up where I left off without losing anything in particular.

I know I can just not work on my site and come back later and everything will be fine, but SBI had a specific feature where this is concerned. I wanted to look into it. :shock:

Thank you

#1351895 by Jacki from Macleod
Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm
Is it Auto Pilot It? I'm not sure if you need to purchase another site to work on to do this, but it's in the Business Center in Site Central. Here's the help file;

The other thing (I think) was called Revive It! which you would have to talk to Support about.
#1351898 by Gerhild from Just like Oma
Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:23 pm
Or, Richard, did you mean take a break while writing a page?

If that's it, you can save the page as a draft (if it's a new page you're working on).

~ Gerhild :)
#1351899 by Jacki from Macleod
Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:45 pm
Gerhild from Just like Oma wrote:you can save the page as a draft
Is this what you meant, Richard? I guess I misunderstood your question. :oops:
#1351928 by Jacki from Macleod
Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:07 pm
Richard from wrote:If I put my site on AutoPilot It would I STILL have to purchase a new site even if I already have 2 other existing sites?
That's my understanding. You have to buy a new subscription to do it.