How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1361238 by Anatolii from Kamysh
Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 pm
Currently exploring Search it - it is awesome. I also know a nice supplementary tool to track what's going on in your area, figured out maybe someone will find it useful: Is able to discover most recent articles and influencers. Not a promotion, just sharing what helped me :)
Last edited by Debs Seeber from Palm Coast on Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Made URL for recommendation non-clickable
#1361239 by Douglas from Planet Earth
Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:16 am
Hi Anatolii,

Thanks for the link. I took a quick look and think I might have a use for this. :D

Doug C.
#1361242 by Nancy from 90% Persistence-10% Inspiration
Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:15 am
You can also try Google Trends for a more global view of how a particular keyword or niche has done over time.