How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1388738 by Greg from Wanaka
Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:51 pm
I have downloaded the Action Guide and when I click on the HTML page to watch the Action Guide video I receive an error message in Chrome

I have ...
>> Updated Chrome,
>> Installed Flash Player
>> Enabled Javascript
>> Enabled Allow Blocked Content

I have Googled the error and tried various other solutions
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Site Designer to here.
#1388844 by Greg from Wanaka
Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:41 am
Hi Jeff, Thank you for responding. not to worry about this. I will watch the video online.
#1388856 by George from
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:40 pm
Hi Jeff, Thank you for responding. not to worry about this. I will watch the video online.

Just for your information, Greg, the videos files... at least the online versions... are actually .mp4 files.

So the irony here is that you can quite EASILY download the individual .MP4 files and play them offline with ANY video player on ANY device if you don't have Flash enabled at all in your browser.

For instance, for the public SBI tour videos at ... on Google Chome with Flash disabled, this is what you'll see (you'll see a similar download button on all mobile devices as well):

So if you really need to watch the Action Guide videos offline, don't use the packaged download links. Instead, open each of the videos and use the HTML5 download link. Sure, there will be a lot of individual links to open, but then you can download from and watch the downloaded videos on ANY device, including your smartphone.
#1388921 by George from
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:26 am
OK, my bad.

Thanks to extreme customer care from SiteSell, I now have access to SBI (Yee-haw!)... and I've just discovered the Action Guide videos (unlike the Video Tour videos) are actually .swf flash files.

So strick a match and throw it onto everything I said previously, and be sure to dump the ashes into the deepest ocean.