How useful is the Search It! tool? Try it for yourself - you'll lose count of all the ways you use it! Share clever ideas here. The Video Action Guide (for visual learners) - discuss use of the video version of the "AG" here. Also, get help with Find It!, Tips and Techniques (TNT) HQ, Monetization HQ (MHQ), Resources HQ, InfoCenter & DownloadCenter ... give tips or ask for help on these invaluable SBI! resources!

Moderator: Maria from Agness

#1389423 by Cecilia from USA
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:30 pm
Hi fellow SBIers!

I have noticed for some days now that some (or most) of the results from Search It! on my MKL are strangely Canadian sites... is this so because Site Sell is a Canadian company?

Does this mean that it searches for the 10 top-ranking sites related to my keyword (eg: holistic wellness) but from a Canadian search perspective? Odd... Or maybe Canadians are more interested int heir holistic wellness than Americans... which would not surprise me(!)

Any clarification would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Find Your Niche to here as this is about one of the tools, not the process.
#1389505 by Cecilia from USA
Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:17 pm
Hi Debs,

Thanks for helping. I used Search It on 5 keywords (3 of them my site concept seed words). 4 of them have primarily Canadian Search It results:

- water filter
- drinking water
- women health
- holistic wellness

Only 'health remedies' had a more balanced, primarily USA, Search It results.

I will await for your answer before continuing my Day 2 and Day 3 research in case SBI has a bug, glitch or something.

As a matter of fact, when I logged in just now to answer you, I tried to do Search It again on keywords above to double check and Search It was not loading... maybe there is a glitch after all...

Thanks again!
#1389507 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:22 pm
Hi Cecilia, the programmers are looking at this. If I hear anything I'll post here, but do give it a week or so at least. Not sure how long it might take to be honest.

In the meantime, you can do the searches manually via incognito mode in your browser using Do it via Search It!, copy what appears in the Google search box (when you finally see the Google page), then do the search manually in incognito. Not sure if that will help, but if it works, you won't have to wait for the fix in order to proceed.

All my best,

#1390897 by Cecilia from USA
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:49 pm
Hi Debs,

Now my MKL is unusable. There is no longer data for Demand nor Supply. The numbers have shifted columns to the Notepad and www columns... Withe all these problems I no longer trust that my MKL is giving me accurate information. There is a bug here.

I will call support and ask them to totally re-start my whole SBI account...

I never thought this could happen to SBI, but even these big glitches happen to the best out there...

I'm hoping to begin anew again next week.

#1390899 by Jacki from Macleod
Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:09 am
Cecilia from [NO DOMAIN YET]-[Bogota] wrote:I never thought this could happen to SBI, but even these big glitches happen to the best out there...
Definitely contact support. They can't possibly test all browser/operating system combinations, but they can fix glitches.
#1390902 by Cecilia from USA
Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:20 am
Thank you Jacki, I did contact support just now.

They will fix it, I'm sure.

You never know, it might be a blessing in disguise(!)