Thanks for your reply. If can, I would like to you elaborate further? If intend to use it at one time bases.
1. i drag a container into the page - i manage to do it
2.. and use the cog to add more padding to it. ( May i know how to use the cog.. in fact , i don't know what is cog..
If any SBIer wanna apply to all images to have space between text and image :
1. click on site designer
2. click on the image file on the left of your site content in the site designer , a red broken dotted line will surround the image after you click on it.
4. click on "margin" near top of the page
5. you can chose add margin you want to have on the direction you want by pressing the + sign , if wanna reduce margin , click on -
6. I set 30 px for my right and left margin, You can see the text moving away from the image below when you increase margin / text move closer to image when you reduce margin.
7. If you happy with the margin you want, click on save style.
8. It will apply to all images that you use left margin or right margin ( To wrap the text around the image )
Hope it helps