Share and discuss Solo Build It!'s BlockBuilder 2 strategies and tips. Get help using BlockBuilder. If you're converting pages from the old BlockBuilder, find tips to make the switch easier.

Moderators: A J from Somewhere Hot, Laura from Chautauqua

#1371531 by koh from tupperware-guide.com
Fri May 19, 2017 3:32 pm
Hi all,

Is anyone know how to make my content text wrapped around the image in my content? I am using BB2.

I hope that i can have after text wrapped around the image, i can chose the image to appear at left or right by modify the html code.

Thanks for your help.

regards,

Hipi
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Fri May 19, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Coding, etc. to here.
#1371536 by Jacki from Macleod
Fri May 19, 2017 4:05 pm
Drag your image block into the page, choose your image, align to whatever side, then drag a text box under it, write your text, and then preview it to see what happens. :wink:
#1371539 by koh from tupperware-guide.com
Fri May 19, 2017 4:41 pm
Dear Jacki,

Thank you very much ! It works ! i had create this page here - http://www.tupperware-guide.com/tupperw ... ducts.html

But the text beside the picture is too closed to the picture. is there anyway to make some more space between the image and the text beside it so that overall looked not so compacted?

Thanks for your help :)

regards,

Hipi
#1371549 by Jacki from Macleod
Fri May 19, 2017 6:05 pm
In Site Designer you can add padding to images. This will be site wide. If it's on a one at a time basis, drag a container into the page, click on it, and use the cog to add more padding to it. Then save it as a reusable block. Drag a reusable block into the page, choose this one, but choose clone. Then you can put your image inside it.
#1371675 by koh from tupperware-guide.com
Sun May 21, 2017 2:13 pm
Dear Jacki,

Thanks for your reply. If can, I would like to you elaborate further? If intend to use it at one time bases.

1. i drag a container into the page - i manage to do it
2.. and use the cog to add more padding to it. ( May i know how to use the cog.. in fact , i don't know what is cog..

If any SBIer wanna apply to all images to have space between text and image :

1. click on site designer
2. click on the image file on the left of your site content in the site designer , a red broken dotted line will surround the image after you click on it.
4. click on "margin" near top of the page
5. you can chose add margin you want to have on the direction you want by pressing the + sign , if wanna reduce margin , click on -
6. I set 30 px for my right and left margin, You can see the text moving away from the image below when you increase margin / text move closer to image when you reduce margin.
7. If you happy with the margin you want, click on save style.
8. It will apply to all images that you use left margin or right margin ( To wrap the text around the image )

Hope it helps :)

regards,

Hipi
Last edited by koh from tupperware-guide.com on Sun May 21, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1371683 by Jacki from Macleod
Sun May 21, 2017 4:03 pm
You're so welcome, Hipi. Did you remember to save your container as a reusable block? That way, you can just clone it whenever you need the same thing :D