SBI!ers, like life itself, are very much a case of "slow-steady-sure wins the race." Too many solopreneurs think that the prize goes to the "Get Rich Quick" ("GRQ") hare. Do YOU know a single person who actually GOT Rich Quick? No, while the hare flits from one "biz-opp" to another, the steady, persistent tortoise RULES. Have a success to share, a failure you need help with? Share it, and solve it here!

Moderator: Antoinette from Bedford

#1387563 by Leena from
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:05 am
Thank you, all, for your kind words :) I did not have time to pop in to the forums for a day (the hectic day job and then falling asleep exhausted on the sofa yesterday evening...) It sure feels like a dream. Now I can only hope that people like the book.

Thank you for the advice on adding the pic - I was just trying to do it with the tabs above the text and did not notice there was anything below the "text-box". Too exited to calm down and read the instructions, I think. (How did it go again... "When all else fails, read the instructions" :D )

Mike - fun sounds like fun. Always ready to have some fun. What did you have in mind?

And yes - Mr Mummific was very happy to hear about Tutankhamon's book - after all they are related... ;) Of course he considered himself to be the one who really should have gone on world tour, but as the honor falls in the family, he's ok with it.

Leena :)
The book cover
Tut_cover.jpg (116.28 KiB) Viewed 207 times
#1394207 by Leena from
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Could there be a mistake in the numbers... I just read that the LA Tutankhamun exhibition sold 100,000 tickets on its opening day?? That has to mean on the opening day of the ticket sales, not tickets to the actual opening day of the exhibition.

And my book is in there too.... EEEK! Hyperventilating... :shock::shock::shock:

#1394211 by Mary from Mico
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:29 pm
Hi Leena!!!

That is so exciting! Let us know your successes. I remember going to that display when I was in high school when it was taken to the Smithsonian in Washington, DC. As a parent I can think that a high percentage of people would buy the book for their children.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

#1394226 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:40 pm
Leena, that is WONDERFUL!! You've earned it! I was going to say "amazing" but it isn't ... it's AWESOME and you've worked hard on delivering your topic in a fun and interesting way. Congratulations!!