A completely different and 100% effective way to manage spam and viruses, it is a unique blend of automation AND human control and fine-tuning. Try MX It! to use outside services like Google Apps Gmail to handle all your email needs. This is the place for feedback regarding all things SVBI! and using Webmail, as well as setting up your email.

Moderator: Jeff from dogquotations.com

#1367160 by Will from Los Ojos
Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:08 pm
I received notice yesterday that Yahoo won't be importing external emails after the end of the month. They are switching from a POP3 service to all IMAP.

My main ISP is BT (British Telecom) but their email service has been contracted out to Yahoo. Previously, through one account, I could pick up mail from other domains as well, such as my @clicktreamdesigns.com mail or my @sitesellpros.com mail.

However, the ability to do this is stopping shortly, and I'll probably switch to Gmail.

Does this affect you? Only if you use Yahoo to pick up & send mail from other domains. Most people don't, but if you do, you'll need to think of an alternative arrangement,

Will
#1367405 by Janice from Creede
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:43 pm
Well, now I am confused. Does this new development with Yahoo mean that we cannot get our SBI emails forwarded to our Yahoo account? (results from our Forms and C2 submissions?) I agree with Elly with all the frustrations we've had to deal with in the past. Maybe now may be a great time to find a new Email service.
#1367407 by Will from Los Ojos
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:57 pm
Janice from Creede wrote: Does this new development with Yahoo mean that we cannot get our SBI emails forwarded to our Yahoo account?

Hi Janice,

No it doesn't. You can still forward your emails to your Yahoo Account.

Will